Thursday, June 10, 2010

59 Days and counting!

The future is littered with prizes...
& though I remain the addressee
the point that I must emphasize is:
59 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!

Can you believe it?! In exactly two months I will already be moved into my apartment with my awesome roomies. As I read more and more people's blogs, tumblrs, facebook statuses, tweets, and watch vlogs, I'm getting more and more jealous. But it's ok-- my time will come.

Anywho, as whole bunch of us (and I mean a WHOLE LOT) received an email from Disney Recruiting telling us about how excited they were we were doing the program, yada yada yada, oh by the way we wanted to know if you were willing to switch your arrival date from 8/9/10 to 9/6/10.

Wait, what? Did I read that right??

You heard me. They wanted to know if I wanted to come an entire 28 days later than planned. So I'd be there for 4 months instead of 5. Yeeeeaahhhh, no thanks. So it said if you were interested to call them and let them know, but if you weren't interested to just ignore it.

Roommate notification is up and rolling so everyone who found a roommate through the power of facebook or didn't have one either now has one or is officially linked to their one actual 'roomate'. Apartmentmates are just something you have to hope for when you get down to check-in. Make sure all of the people you want to be in your apartment are standing with you together at check-in for a better chance of getting housed together. So now I am officially roommates with Alyssa B.

On another Disney related note, Toy Story 3 is coming soon, so that's exciting. I can't believe it's been eleven, count 'em 11 years since Toy Story 2. WOW. I'm old.

Also, check out the World of Color show they have at Disney California Adventure. A special group got to come in and watch the entire show and it's AMAZING. Here is part one, part two, and part three.

Wishes and Spectromagic at Walt Disney World Resort's Magic Kingdom are officially o-u-t, OUT and the summer lineup is offically in.

In other news, a lot of people have gotten the chance to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter section at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure before it's official grand opening.

I think that's all I've got for now.
Thank you those of you who continue to stick with me on this magical journey!

Have a Magical Day!


p.s. Speaking of Journey, did you see the season finale of Glee? If you didn't, shame on you! (:

1 comment:

  1. As for Glee, I had to work :( I'll catch up on Hulu. I can't wait for Toy Story 3, though! I have my free ticket from buying the Blu-Ray

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of speech.