Saturday, January 8, 2011

Resurrecting from the dead.

So I basically epically failed at updating during my college program. BIG TIME. Honestly, it's pretty much impossible when you have crappy internet, work, and the whole wide World of Disney to explore. For that, I apologize, although I doubt that anyone even still looks at this.

Ahhh what can I say about my Walt Disney World College Program?
It’s a lot of hard work and long hours.
You’ll be tired. You’ll be broke.
And if you can stick it out:
it will be the most amazing thing you will ever do in your life.

If you can/want to do it, do it in the fall.
The holidays at Walt Disney World are AMAZING.
Would not have traded my experience for the world.


Although I’m quite sad to no longer be a Disney Cast Member, I really enjoyed my time in Orlando and made some of greatest friends! If you’re even THINKING about doing the College Program. DO IT. You won’t regret it. It’s not something the weak at heart should attempt, but the reward and memories you get out of the experience is worth the long hours!

I moved back home to San Diego and made the huge decision to buy a premium Disneyland Annual Pass, so I'll update this with all my adventures at Disneyland! Once you live in Disney World for four and a half months, it's hard to face reality. I am truly blessed to live an hour and 20 minutes away from 'The Happiest Place on Earth'.

I truly hope I can keep up with this blog regularly. The blogging I have done has been through Tumblr, but 98% pictures verses actual posts. Anyone who's been with me from the beginning, I'm back, and to anyone who will join me, Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your freedom of speech.