Sunday, July 18, 2010

Disney College Program Meet and Greet

Today was the first day in a long time that I was genuinely excited about the Disney College Program. I met up in King of Prussia, PA with some girls (Joanna, Julie, Michelle, Kelly, Megan, and Jen) from PA/NY/NJ. First we went to lunch at Bahama Breeze, which was pretty good! Then we went to see Toy Story 3. This would mark my fourth, count ‘em fourth time watching it, but it still had me crying at the end. It was also really cool because we saw it in 3D which I’ve only seen it in 2D.

Next we headed over to the King of Prussia Mall, which, is AMAZING. Every story I’ve ever wanted to shop in, look at, is there. Free People, which I thought was only online, is there. Heritage 1981 is there (by Forever 21), which I also thought was only online, is there too! Not to mention an Aerie store and pretty much everything except the golden gates of heaven. We parted ways around 8:20pm, which left me 40 minutes to shop in the GARGANTUAN mall. I loved every minute of it.

I’ve just recently went shopping for the items I needed for Disney, now I just have to finish shopping for my wardrobe. This meet n’ greet has made me so excited to go down there! Knowing there is such amazing and nice people down there just pumps me up. Only 22 days and 9 hours until check-in on August 9th!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your freedom of speech.