Accommodations: Candy Cane Inn
- I really enjoyed CCI. The complimentary breakfast was good: orange/apple juice, coffee, bagels, donuts, fruit, yogurt, three types of cereal, and toast. The room was good size and very clean. Right around the corner from Disneyland. The only "negative" would have to be the fact that the walls are a little thin so late at night when people were coming home from the park and walking by our room we could hear them loud and clear. Not really the hotel's fault... more of people need to be more courteous.
- Cafe Orleans (2:30pm 4/15/11): Excellent as always! I had the Mardi Gras Kitchen Sandwich, my mother had the Monte Cristo, and my sister had the Three Cheese Monte Cristo. For appetizers my mom and sister split the gumbo and we all shared the pommes frites. I did try my sister's Three Cheese Monte Cristo and it was tasty, but I don't think I could have eaten all four pieces of it in one sitting. It was interesting to say the least!
- Goofy's Kitchen (9:10am 4/16/11): It was really good! I was pleasantly surprised! The food selection was excellent and the food itself was delicious. Service was great. First we took a picture with Goofy at the front, then Chip, Dale, Baloo, Mulan, Aurora, and Pluto walked around and spent a great deal of time with each table, including us! It wasn't super busy so we weren't skipped by any characters and the characters that came to the table while my sister or I were up getting a plate, came back to see us just like they told my mom they would. I really enjoyed the meal!
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough (twice) - 8:20am & 8:50am (walk on)
- Snow White's Scary Adventures (twice) - 8:25am & 8:39am (walk on)
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (twice) - 8:30am & 8:34am (walk on)
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey - 8:45am (walk on)
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant - 8:56am (5 min. wait)
- Storybook Land Canal Boats - 9:05am (5 min. wait)
- Disney Princess Fantasy Faire - 9:35am (30 min. wait)
- "it's a small world" - 10:15am (5 min. wait)
- SNACK BREAK - Chimichangas!
- Jungle Cruise - 11:00am (10 min. wait)
- Pirates of the Caribbean - 11:25am (10 min. wait)
- SNACK BREAK - Mint Julep!
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - 12:05pm (10 min. wait)
- Davy Crockett Explore Canoes - 12:30pm (5 min. wait)
- Haunted Mansion - 12:55pm (10 min. wait)
- Big Thunder Mountain - 1:20pm (10 min. wait)
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters - 1:50pm (8 min. wait)
- LUNCH BREAK - Cafe Orleans!
- Indiana Jones Adventure - 3:30pm (FASTPASS)
- Casey Jr. Circus Train - 4:10pm (5 min. wait)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds - 4:30pm (20 min. wait)
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - 4:40pm (25 min. wait)
- Disneyland Railroad - 6:45pm
- Space Mountain - 7:15pm (FASTPASS)
- Disneyland Monorail - 7:35pm
- SNACK BREAK - Hot Chocolate
- Fantasmic! - 9:00pm