How to have fun at Disneyland in the rain.
1) Wear a poncho. This is key. Sure you'll look extra touristy but hey, ponchos are a life-saver when walking around the park in the rain. You could bring your own or purchase one in the parks. You can buy the traditional Disney Parks one with Mickey Mouse or splurge on a more fashionable one that gives you the appearance of everyone's favorite mouse or his girlfriend.
2) See a show. Captain EO is back and playing in Tomorrowland, and the broadway-style performance of Aladdin runs up to four times a day in California Adventure. That’s four opportunities to enjoy 40 minutes of rain-free, indoor Disney fun. Take advantage!
3) Stick to indoor rides. Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, Enchanted Tiki Room, the Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, and Tower of Terror are just a handful of the rides the Disneyland Resort has to offer.
4) Enjoy a sit down meal. We're always on the go trying to fit in as many rides as possible and tend to grab a turkey leg or churro to satisfy our growling tummies. Take the time to head on in to one of the many inside locations to sit and enjoy some good food.
5) Shop til you drop! Go ahead and linger in the many shops of the Disneyland Resort. World of Disney in Downtown Disney, Emporium at Disneyland, and Greetings from California at Disney's California Adventure are just some of the shops the grace the resort. Go ahead and shop til you drop!