Friday, May 14, 2010

Course by Course, One by One...

Hello there rabid readers of [most magical place on earth]! To switch things up here we go with another top ten. So, it's no secret that I enjoy food. I was reading the Disney Parks Blog and came up with my top ten most excited about eating at restaurants.

10. BIG RIVER GRILLE & BREWING WORKS - DISNEY'S BOARDWALK

09. 50'S PRIME TIME CAFE - ECHO LAKE, DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
There's just something about watching old black and white television with people yelling at me to clean my plate before I can have dessert that intrigues me...

08. CORAL REEF RESTAURANT - THE LIVING SEAS, EPCOT

07. SCI-FI DINE-IN THEATER RESTAURANT - ECHO LAKE, DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Can't beat a gold ol' sci-fi movie that is so ridiculously impossible that it's laughable... that and the fact that their 7 bean beef chili with a chocolate milkshake sounds amazing!

06. KIMONO'S SUSHI BAR - WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN

05. CHEF MICKEY'S CONTEMPORARY RESORT
I've never been here, and when I do, it will be for breakfast. Buffet + Characters = one heck of a time! Especially with Mickey waffles.. yum!

04. KONA CAFE - POLYNESIAN RESORT

03. CALIFORNIA GRILL - CONTEMPORARY RESORT
This is the only place I'd buy a $22 California Roll... and I've heard it's to die for! Not to mention they have Valrhona Chocolate Cake: warm chocolate cake w/ molten center, cappuccino caramel crunch ice cream, sweet whipped cream, and coffee caramel sauce. Say WHAT?!

02. SANAA - ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE

01. JIKO--THE COOKING PLACE - ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE
OMG. This is the FIRST place I want to eat when I get down there! When I was looking at the menus on Allears.net, when I reached Jiko my mouth was watering at the dee-liteful options, mainly the Oak-grilled Filet Mignon served with macaroni and cheese and red wine sauce. Or, what about the Swahili Curry Shrimp: served with East African curry sauce, artichokes, and coconut rice? I know what I'm getting for an appetizer-- Pokanoket Farm Seared Ostrich Filet or the Barbecue Chicken Flatbread... or both.

Ohhhh my stomach is growling due to the hungry it's enduring. I long to eat at all of these places for sure during my fall program! Anyways, on to today's Follow Friday!


This blog has all things food, so it was only fitting that with my top ten restaurants, the follow friday should have to do with food! From Disneyland's Food & Wine Festival to Epcot's Food & Wine Festival to Dining plans and everything in between, the Disney Food Blog has got you covered!

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your freedom of speech.