Friday, April 30, 2010

101 Dalmatians.. or was it days?

That's right! Only 101 more days until Disney! I can't wait to see you lovely mousekateers down there!
Thanks for following me along on my journey. The double digits will be here in no time!

I also wanted to get in on this #followfriday. It's something that is typically done on twitter, but I want to take the time the recognize some of the blogs that I follow. All these blogs, websites, etc.'s can be found on my WDWCP Blog, Vlogs, & More list on the side bar.


Today's is 2719 Hyperion!
It's a great site that has a LOT of information on Vintage Disney, Golden Aged era. It also addresses the many worlds of Disney entertainment-- from animation, to books, the the artists themselves. Check it out, I think a lot of you Disney enthusiasts would enjoy it!

Have a Magical Day!

1 comment:

  1. 101 days til we start...99 til we get down there!! BOOYA

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of speech.