Monday, April 5, 2010

Wanna Be Like You


52 Mousekateers following my blog and 30 subscribed to my vlog... WOW. Thanks for tuning into what I have to say, you are all amazing! I promise to do my best at blogging frequently once the program starts... I hate when I find a good blog and it drops off after they write about the first 3 days.

Currently I am looking at dining menus on AllEars.net and planning out my meals at the different restaurants. It's quite exciting-- more exciting than one would think it'd be. I also wanted to get a feel of how much it would cost to eat at these restaurants and this website does a great job at listing prices!

I've also been compiling a list of things I must do while I'm down in Florida. I had one already typed out and then my computer decided it wanted to restart so that the 'updates' could take effect. LAME. I know I won't have time to get all of these done, but I'm going to try super hard! I know a lot of people have similar things they want to do on their lists so if you want to do them together (hint the title being, 'Wanna Be Like You' from The Jungle Book), let me know! So let's try this again (these aren't in any specific order):

[ ] Go on a Disney Cruise as a CP (hopefully for my birthday!)
[ ] Check out DisneyQuest
[ ] See Cirque du Soleil La Nouba
[ ] Go on Characters In Flight at Downtown Disney
[ ] See a show at the House of Blues
[ ] Create a t-shirt from Design-A-Tee at Downtown Disney
[ ] Go to Blizzard Beach
[ ] Attempt the Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream
[ ] Attend Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
[ ] Attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
[ ] See the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios
[ ] Collect a FastPass for every ride that has one
[ ] Take a photo in front of the Sorcerer's Hat, Spaceship Earth, Cinderella's Castle, and Tree of Life
[ ] Collect a picture of me and my Disney fam on all of the rides that offer them
[ ] Go on a tour (or two)
[ ] Participate in a marathon
[ ] Eat something from every country at Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival
[ ] Watch a movie under the stars at All-Star Resorts
[ ] Go on a carriage ride on Disney property
[ ] Participate in as many CP only events as possible
[ ] Work in every park
[ ] Ride in the front in the monorail (if possible)
[ ] Watch Wishes from a hammock on Polynesian's beach
[ ] Participate in a DiveQuest experience at Epcot
[ ] Play mini golf at Winter Summerland and Fantasia Gardens
[ ] Get a haircut on Mainstreet U.S.A.
[ ] Visit a beach
[ ] Visit Sea World and/or Discovery Cove
[ ] Go to Universal Studios
[ ] Attend Horror Nights at Universal Studios
[ ] See Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at midnight at CityWalk
[ ] Go to Busch Gardens
[ ] Get as many autographs and pictures with as many characters as possible
[ ] Do at least one character breakfast and/or dinner
[ ] See every Disney show, fireworks display, and parade
[ ] Go to all four parks in one day
[ ] Eat and buy something from each country at Epcot
[ ] Go drinking around the world
[ ] Go parasailing at the Contemporary
[ ] Go to as many housing events as possible
[ ] Ride every ride
[ ] Stomach the dreaded Beverley at Club Cool at Epcot
[ ] Eat a dole whip
[ ] Try out for the American Idol Experience (We aren't supposed to but...)
[ ] Find as many hidden Mickey's as possible
[ ] Visit all of the resorts and stay at as many as possible
[ ] See the Blue Man Group
[ ] See Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness Resort
[ ] Go to a club at CityWalk
[ ] Try out all the restaurants at Downtown Disney
[ ] Get at least five of those 'recognition cards'
[ ] Visit EPSN's Wide World of Sports
[ ] Visit Gatorland
[ ] Visit the Kennedy Space Center
[ ] Attend Arabian Nights, Capone's Dinner & Show, or a Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show
[ ] See the Festivals of the Masters at Downtown Disney
[ ] Get high scores on Toy Story Mania and Buzz Lightyear's Spin
[ ] Participate in Chip n' Dale's Campfire Sing-a-long at Fort Wilderness
[ ] Have a spa day at one of the resort spas
*edit 04/28/10
[ ] Volunteer at the Give Kids the World Village.

That's it so far... I'll probably add and remove some things as I go. Ta-ta for now!

Have a Magical Day!



1 comment:

  1. Some of these sound like my list. We can do them together! You also forgot riding Dinosaur with Kayla. lol

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of speech.