Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How Do Ya Do?

So it's definitely time for a CP-related update! Here's the rundown:

1. I have all of my housemates. My roommate Alyssa and I will be living with Cassie and Kristen. We plan on going for Vista-- not because of the whole party scene, but because we are all very social people and the one's at Vista seem to be as well (not that anyone at the other complexes ISN'T social) and we also want to save money because we plan on doing a TON of things that involve having money.

2. I'm in the workings of getting my travel arrangements set in stone. Alyssa and I are driving, but depending on if she gets a car or not in the months before we leave, my mom wants to drive with us. And so does her mom. So the only way that can work is if she gets a car. Anyways, we might make a whole road trip out of it-- we for sure are stopping in Maryland to say goodbye to my dad, and to save money we might stop and stay with a few relatives along the way.

3. I went to auditions in Pittsburg, PA. I got cut the first round but it doesn't matter, I just went because Alyssa wanted to go. I'm content with my job as a merchandise CM and besides-- I want to be a face character and since that's not going to happen, not making it was no skin off my nose. It was interesting and we met some rather nice people, namely Andy Potts (shout out to him). He's so awesome and I hope he gets Character Performer... he was truly amazing!

4. I've found some cute Steve Madden 2in. heels for Traditions. However, it has been rather hard for to find some cute business attire (I'm realize how picky I am). I also need to sophisticate and upgrade my wardrobe, but that's a personal goal. I've also been making lists for different things i.e. things to do while I'm in FL. I only have 132 days (or approx. 19 weeks) left until I check in!

For today's I REMEMBER THAT! I made a super list. This will be my last edition of this segment, so enjoy!


Have a Magical Day!

2 comments:

  1. aww thanks for the shout out!! I'm so glad i got to stick by you two the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducktales was awesome. Just about all the Toon Disney Shows were great. So was Vault Disney.

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of speech.