Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wanna Be On Top?

I love Disney villains... almost more than I love the good guys. You can't have a great Disney movie without the triumph of good over evil--a story that has no complicated conflict between protagonist/antagonist isn't exciting. So, I decided to make a list of my top 20 Disney villains.

1. Jafar
2. Scar
3. Ursula
4. Ratigan
5. Hades
6. Hopper
7. Shere Khan
8. Cruella De Vil
9. Oogie Boogie
10. Gov. Radcliffe
11. Gaston
12. Lady Tremaine
13. Maleficent
14. Madame Medusa
15. Dr. Facilier
16. Syndrome
17. Frollo
18. Yzma
19. Sid Phillips
20. Captain Hook

My last top list of the day-- my under-appreciated Disney movie top 10. It's so sad to see the best of Disney's work become overshadowed by the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, and Disney Princesses. There is so much more to it's past!

1. The Great Mouse Detective
2. James and the Giant Peach
3. The Goofy Movie
4. Meet the Robinsons
5. The Santa Clause
6. The Brave Little Toaster
7. Hercules
8. Ratatouille
9. The Emperor's New Groove
10. George of the Jungle

Honorable Mentions: Hocus Pocus, The Fox and the Hound, The Rescuers, Oliver & Company, and The Black Cauldron


These lists are just my personal opinion, so I hope that no one takes offense! That's it for now, it's getting late and I want to attempt to get on a normal sleeping schedule, so...

Have a Magical Day!

1 comment:

  1. I lovethe villains too!!! I feel like not many people truly appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of speech.