Saturday, February 13, 2010

4 Days & Counting...

...and it's killing me! Especially because people are already getting accepted in my top roles and I'm worried all the spots will be filled up :( Ahh, well. Deep breathing exercises, yoga, and meditation will have to do to calm me down.

If I get in, I will be starting a vlog! I am really excited about this so I hope I get in. All of this hub-bub is getting me super pumped-- meeting everyone who's applying: they are so nice. I will definitely be crushed if I don't get in. Anywho..

Got myself a formspring.me
--> http://www.formspring.me/jazminewdwcp
ask away, fellow CPers (:

While nothing of excitement has been coming my way, I just felt the need to blog. Congrats to everyone who's already been accepted, good luck to those who have gotten pending letters or haven't interviewed yet, and keep your heads up those of you who are still in the waiting limbo!

This is a segment I like to call:
I REMEMBER THAT!

TailSpin first aired in 1990 as part of The Disney Afternoon, with characters adapted from Disney's 1967 animated feature The Jungle Book: in particular Baloo, the hot-shot pilot hero of the series; Louie, the owner of Baloo's favorite bar; and Shere Khan, a business tycoon who appears in many episodes. Kit Cloudkicker seems to be a stand-in for Mowgli of The Jungle Book, since Baloo calls him by the same nicknames as Mowgli, like "Little Britches" and "Baby Bear" with the former calling the latter "Papa-bear" in return. Shere Khan's soldiers are black panthers, resembling Bagheera. Despite its strong likeliness and the re-use of several characters from the film, Talespin has never been intended to be a "spin-off" or a parody of The Jungle Book.



Have A Magical Day
and a fond farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your freedom of speech.