Monday, February 22, 2010

Zippity-Doo-Da...

...zippity-ay, my-oh-my what a wonderful day.
What a glorious Monday!

I'M IN!
IT'S OFFICIAL.
I AM A MERCHANDISE CAST MEMBER IN THE FALL 2010 WALT DISNEY WORLD COLLEGE PROGRAM!

It's actually a funny story. I got home from school at noon and went on Facebook to check the group page and see if anyone had gotten an acceptance today-- no one had. I called the Recruiting Office at like 12:30 to check my status. The girl I talked to told me that I was registered under the Disneyland program (which I didn't want so I started freaking out) and not not only that, informed me that my application was incomplete. I was on the brink of tears. So I went online to "finish my application" and it wasn't working. So I called again and got a guy this time, Kevin (who is AWESOME by the way!) and he told me that there was nothing wrong with my application and didn't know what that other girl was trying to tell me. Then I asked for my status. He asked me to confirm my email address and if I had checked my email. So I was like, yeah like 5 minutes ago. So I went on Yahoo! and what was there?



MY PURPLE EMAIL!

13 Days after my interview. Of course I went ballistic. I started screaming and jumping on the bed like a crazy women yelling "I'm going to Disney World!" I'm still shaking as a matter of fact... too much adrenaline pumping through my body. So now I can post vlogs, info blogs, lists, and the like without feeling like an epic fail! I will be watching Disney movies, listening to Disney music, and reading Disney books until I make it down there. Only 168 days until I'm in Disney!

I called my mom and dad and they are so happy for me!
I will see you all down in Florida on August 9, 2010!
Have a Zippity Doo Da Day!

[edit] 8:13pm Check out the new vlog! Also, I just got hired at the Melting Pot today! YAY! Congrats to everyone that got in today as well and keep thinking purple if you haven't gotten an email or have received a pending letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise your freedom of speech.